App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the Bango ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Bango circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Bango. Think inside the circle.
As Content Creator your role is to conceive and create the content that builds awareness and understanding of Bango and Bango products.
Bango is looking for a top-tier marketing communicator, in particular a strong writer, who lives and breathes content and enjoys finding ways to disseminate it throughout various multimedia formats (e.g. email, infographics, social, presentations, video).
You'll be a sharp social strategist, who can breathe life into a range of social media platforms. You will develop marketing content that can leverage both digital and non-digital channels to engage our audience.
If you have an amazing ability to conceive of and develop innovative marketing content and are skilled at using it to drive demand, you will be challenged and enriched by the role of Content Creator at Bango!
This is a fast-paced role that communicates powerful ideas and clear calls-to-action. Therefore, the successful candidate will be able to balance crafting a crisp, engaging message against the need to deliver quickly to achieve results. You have to be able to both develop AND deliver!
- Ensuring a regular stream of well-crafted marketing and sales assets. This includes: Pitch decks in all mediums/forms, thought leadership and editorial, content marketing assets, industry reports, video content, whitepapers and website landing pages
- Arming the sales team with a marketing tool kit that ensures brand messaging and product "value propositions" are understood and consistently communicated
- An important measurement of success is the generation of sales leads that are well-matched to the profile of Bango customers
- Design and deliver unique and compelling stories to create awareness, understanding and that drive high conversions at every point in the sales cycle
- Take ownership of a number of social channels, where you will find opportunities to proactively create conversations generating a Bango buzz across social media channels
- You will identify, implement and refine the best performing strategies for each network, uncovering where the target audience consumes content and making sure Bango is there
- Measure and track marketing performance and look for continual opportunities to improve outcomes and accelerate growth
- Develop expertise on our audiences, product offerings, and the competitive landscape
- Substantial proven experience in marketing or product marketing, ideally in the tech sphere
- Significant experience working across social media, including producing social content, creating and implementing social strategies
- Experience in creating and delivering a broad range of content in various formats
- You can produce work you are proud of, which stands out from the crowd, and which produced material improvements in your coverage, customer engagement, sales success
- Track record managing and responding to large digital communities
- Customer-led thinking, campaign integration across channels and use of customer data to drive decision making and targeting - this really is vital for the role!
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team to tight deadlines
- You’ll be a team player, someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate and quickly build trust and mutual respect
- Skilled listener and communicator, both verbally and written, confidently engaging with colleagues
- You will have exceptional energy, enthusiasm, and dedication - If you're a dabbler, or if "yeah but" is your favorite phrase, do not apply.
- Primary base will be in Cambridge
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount, Yoga and Pilates classes, massages
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee and good quality espressos
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'