- Content Marketing Manager role
- A world-renowned data & research provider
- Create, curate and commission content to use in campaigns
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups (commercial team, design team, freelance copywriters)
- Be part of a major rebrand and content marketing push
This Content Marketing Manager will be tasked with creating numerous pieces of content for the business. Working with the Head of Marketing, Demand Generation Manager and Campaign Managers, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for writing, curating and commissioning content to be used for brand awareness, lead generation and client engagement. The business is in need of a content marketer who can define a content marketing calendar and implement that through a creative and innovative approach. . The successful candidate will have had experience of writing blog articles, websites (including being SEO savvy), whitepapers, infographics, social media and PR.
Responsibilities for the position of Content Manager:
- Working with a small team to generate impactful content
- Defining the content marketing calendar and owning the brand message and tone of voice
- Writing SEO friendly content across all formats to improve the companies organic reach
- Curating relevant content to position the business as a thought-leader in its marketplace
- Managing the relationships with journalists and the PR companies to bring a wider reach and brand awareness
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B content marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive
- SEO experience is a bonus
- Written a variety of B2B content across multiple formats
- Ideally have worked with PR agencies in the past
This world-renowned research & insights provider based in central London are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the team and revolutionise all things digital. They are looking for an extremely creative marketer who will be up for working in a fast paced environment and won't shy away from challenges that will present themselves.
The package for Content Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + exciting benefits
- Location: The position of Content Marketing Manager is based in Greater London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job