Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as Content Marketing Manager for a successful IT Hardware Distributor to be based in Windsor, Berkshire?
Main Duties of the Role
- Assist with analysis of CRM, web and market data to assist various teams in trend-spotting and opportunities for marketing campaigns
- Strategise, create and distribute large, flag-bearing content multiple times throughout the year, based on interests and subjects a particular brand’s audience is sure to engage with
- Work with other members of the team to split larger content into smaller, bite-size chunks to maximize reach and utilise all platforms
- Assist in Social Media content planning and scheduling
- Social post copywriting and visual briefing (assisted by design function)
- Monitoring of several accounts for several brands
- Ensure website content is updated and fresh
- Assisting with the running of commercial promotions
- Assist with SEO management
- Production of regular sales and marketing emails
- Work with external agencies to maximise return on PPC
Your Skills and Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate detailed, technical information in a succinct and engaging way
- Demonstrable success creating online and offline content
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing campaign planning and distribution
- Experience with various digital platforms, including CMS and CRM systems essential
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'