Content Marketing Manager - Forex
A leading Trading organisation based in the City of London are looking to recruit a 'Content Manager' for their growing Marketing team.
The role is paying £40-45K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have experience of working in a 'Content' role within the Trading / Forex industry.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Write compelling content to build brand awareness and generate demand for solutions in the UK / other key markets. E.g. Blogs, How-to guides, brochures, emails, infographics/visuals to optimize prospect interest, engagement & conversion.
- Collaborate with design team to plan and develop site content, style and layout. (You’ll be working with our Art Director)
- Become an expert in current affairs, communities and issues relevant to our customers in the UK/other target markets in order to engage with influencers.
- Help create best practice processes for social media planning and tracking (You’ll be working with our Social Media Manager)
- Assist with PR and 3rd party events/webinar activities, including list generation, journalist pitching, and press release writing, build target media lists. (You’ll be working with our PR Manager)
- Help localize and implement global campaigns, collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders and industry experts
- Optimize content according to SEO principles (You’ll be working with our SEO Manager)
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. FCA handbook, copyright and data protection)
- Be a brand guardian ensuring all output is consistently on brand voice, style and tone.
- You will have 2+ years experience in a similar role in Finance/Forex (in house or agency)
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) - you know what works well on the web, social media, email and in print, with attention to detail
- Creative mindset with an understanding of how to communicate visually and bring ideas to life in a variety of mediums
- Understanding the core mechanics of B2C marketing and sales (Forex/Financial Services is a plus)
- Project coordination: managing multiple stakeholders and activities to a deadline
- Understanding of and passion for social media marketing and how to create engaging and shareable content
- Good understanding of FX and compliance procedures
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career propsects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'