Content Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, AdTech, London
Content Marketing Manager required to work for a fast growing and vibrant Digital Technology business based in Central London. Read on for more details...
Content strategy development?
• Defining and creating an engaging content strategy for the business and define?the short, medium and long term goals. This will be set in conjunction with the Marketing Director and Head of PR & Integrated Marketing.
• Identifying key accounts and products and define specific content marketing strategies with a focus on retention and engagement, and commercial revenue.
• Developing, managing and executing a content calendar and plan across digital and other media channels, in conjunction with the marketing team.
• Editing and publishing engaging content - internally and externally - across a range of digital media.
• Create content and build the content into audience-specific/account specific marketing strategies working with the research and analytics teams.
• Work alongside the sales teams and account manager to create case studies to showcase the company’s successes.
• Develop a list of relevant awards to enter across EMEA and produce award entries.
THE JOB ITSELF:
• Funneling optimisation: ensure continuous measurement and management of content through all stages of the funnel through timely, accurate and insightful management information.
• Commercial responsiveness: continuously review content performance with internal stakeholders, providers and external agencies and initiate content to maximise revenue opportunities and/or mitigate shortfalls.
Analytics and reporting:
• Reporting on specific content campaigns.
• Working with agencies and the Programme Manager to produce regular management reports for the monitoring and evaluation of content.
• Running scheduled and ad-hoc reports to evaluate content effectiveness; iterate and improve content based on reports.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Strong successful track record within content in a similar role with an agency or B2B marketing organisation, preferably within adtech background.
• Proven experience of delivering content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI.
• Extensive experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels.
• Excellent skills in writing for digital channels.?
• Experience managing content and generating traffic.
• Ability to develop, implement and evaluate an effective content plan.
• Proven track record in developing content marketing plans.
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly, effectively, persuasively to an individual or a group.
• Excellent grasp of English spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Experience of working on digital campaigns and communication strategies.
• Knowledge of HTML would be helpful.
• Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field.
• Experience managing external agencies would be highly beneficial in this role.
• Experience in a fast-paced, delivery oriented, Agile, environment.
• Excellent problem solver, offering the right balance of creativity and pragmatism, with the confidence to challenge assumptions and instigate positive change to achieve business goals.
• Languages would be a bonus
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing