!!! REMOTE WORKING !!!
Are you interested in developing your career as a marketing professional? Do you have experience writing compelling copy, running webinars and managing website content? Then this could be the job for you!
At ILX, we’re expanding our global marketing activity, and looking for a ContentMarketing Executive to join our growing team. The marketing team was based in Bracknell before the pandemic hit. We will soon be moving to a hybrid working model when we return to the office in the new year, but for now we are now a fully distributed workforce, with all team members currently working from home.
ILX is an exciting, global, fast-growing provider of accredited professional training and consulting solutions. We specialise in digital and blended learning solutions, and we have delivered best practice training to more than 500,000 people, across 5,000 organisations, in over 100 countries!What will you be doing?
The Content Marketing Executive is responsible for writing copy for all types of marketing activity and sales collateral, for both B2B and B2C audiences. We’re looking for someone who loves words, and has meticulous attention to detail when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation.Day-to-day activity will include:
- Drafting copy for a high volume of weekly marketing emails for a wide range of geographical territories, promoting our training courses, blogs, podcasts and webinars
- Planning, scheduling and running the monthly calendar of live webinars
- Creating sales collateral such as flyers and brochures
- Writing content pieces, such as blogs, social posts and web pages
- Working in close collaboration with our web agency to improve the website UX
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to plan, execute, and measure our integrated digital marketing campaigns
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player, ideally with at least 1 years’ experience working in a similar marketing role, or a fast learner who has excellent written skills.
You will be working closely with all members of the marketing team and our web agency on a daily basis. You will also need to collaborate with internal stakeholders within our sales and operations teams, to ensure campaigns are fully aligned across the business, and to maximise channels and sales integration.
Our perfect candidate will have faultless written English, to draft compelling copy for digital, social and e-marketing activity. We’re looking for someone with incredible attention to detail and excellent organisational skills — you will need to have the ability to prioritise a demanding workload effectively!Essential:
- Excellent written English and copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and happy to drive through own initiatives
- An English Language degree or similar
- Working with CRM platforms (Pardot, Salesforce)
- Managing websites, using a CMS
- International marketing - the challenges and logistics
- Knowledge and understanding of lead generation (B2B and B2C)
- An understanding of SEO and PPC
- Knowledge of the learning and development industry
You get the opportunity to work for a fast-developing and exciting company! Despite the pandemic, ILX has gone from strength to strength over the last year, and we are continuing to grow, with new products and an expanding workforce.
You will be joining a fantastic marketing team, where you’ll get experience working with market-leading sales and marketing tools, such as Pardot and Salesforce. You will have access to a full range of online digital marketing courses, and the opportunity to grow and develop within the role.
Outside of the marketing team, there’s lots to get involved with… our diversity & inclusion group meet bi-weekly to plan both internal and external initiatives, and our charity group meets regularly to discuss fundraising activities.
We also offer a competitive salary, private medical cover, a health and wellbeing cashback scheme, company pension and 25 days holiday.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'