Content Marketing Executive - Maternity leave cover
I have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Executive to join the team and help bring the brand to life!
Working within the marketing team, reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be taking a lead role in implementing and executing a content marketing and social media plan, as part of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Confident in writing copy for online and offline audiences, following brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Understand how to best use internal research into customer personas when creating content
- You’ll be expected to produce clear, concise B2C explanations about the products as well as produce regular news and blog content. You will be expected to help create and implement a 12 month content plan
- Support the implementation of email lead-generation and nurture journey campaigns
- Responsible for supporting the business when creating marketing material e.g articles, leaflets, letters, emails etc.
- Proofreading other marketing materials, internal project work, press releases etc.
- Plan and manage all social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), including the creation of social media assets.
Personal Skill Set
- Exceptional communication skills: Both written and verbally
- Eye for accuracy: Delivers work of a consistently high standard, which is meticulously checked
- Proactive: You will be expected to identify and deliver solutions to problems independently
- Copywriting: Able to produce compelling copy with an appreciation of where it sits within the customer journey and as part of a user experience
- Experience of working within a digital marketing agency or within an in-house marketing team.
- Previous use of Google Analytics is preferred
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Comfortable in using CMS
- Educated to degree level - marketing or journalistic related degrees are preferential
- Any digital marketing related qualifications will be taken into account
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'