Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth and are passionate about supporting our clients to deliver a stand out employee experience. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
Do you want to join a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique? We’d like to hear from you. We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team as a Content Marketing Executive.
We are on the lookout for a new (experienced) superstar to join our Recognition team (our brand-new product!) as a Content Marketing Executive. This role is required to support our aggressive sales targets for 2020 and beyond, within our super exciting new team that is focussing on our Recognition product.
If you have most of the following, we'd really like to meet you, so get in touch!
- At least 2 years' experience working within B2B, be it in-house or with an agency
- At least 3 years copywriting, marketing, or Comms experience
- At least 1 years' experience developing editorial and content strategies of multi-channel content programs
In addition, we are also looking for someone that can, easily:
- Meet all set deadlines
- Work independently and cross-functionally with product, engineering, support, and all other teams within Benefex
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Is super eager to make a direct impact on a growing business
- Is data driven and able to report on metrics associated with their work
- Displays fantastic grammar and the highest attention to detail
The Main duties for this role will include:
- Plan, develop, implement, and execute annual and quarterly content strategy to boost B2B sales and support user uptake of our bespoke technology, OneHub | Recognition
- Content will include white papers, website and landing page text, email marketing campaigns, thought leadership, nudges, in-app notifications, video, pod-casts, print, and social media.
- Build and strengthen the Recognition brand
- Develop and ensure consistency of voice across all platforms
- Working with the Recognition Product Manager, write and post bi-monthly release notes for App Store, Google Play Store, customer-facing feature updates, and internal Benefex updates
- Working with the Recognition Product Manager to write "internal press releases" to pitch and effectively communicate upcoming feature ideas
- Working with the Customer Sales Director to develop Recognition
- Be able to write strong copy
- Highly accurate editing of your own work and others
- Develop communications to support client launches
- Own content throughout all stages of the marketing funnel, including lead generation, customer acquisition, on-boarding, and retention
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and office environment
We know that everyone has commitments outside of work, and we don’t want anyone to feel they’re not able to apply to come and work for us based on the hours they are able to work. We have people working all kinds of working patterns here at Benefex to fit around childcare, public transport, and even their Wednesday evening football match! If you’re not looking for full time working hours, then come and chat to us and we’ll do our best to agree a working pattern with you that works for both you and the business. We recognise that great work is all about what you deliver for the organisation… not the hours you’re in the office.
- Content Management
- Copy Editing
- Market Research
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Copy