Content Marketing Executive
My client are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their team based in Portsmouth within the financial/ insurance sector.
- To write bespoke posts for our internal blog, targeting a chosen topic
- To carryout keyword research to identify suitable blog topics
- To run analysis on competing domains
- To identify and write guest posts on 3rd party domains
- Generate digital marketing reports to deadlines
- Link building to increase domain authority
- Website user analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication, literacy skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver strong results
- A willingness to learn and develop within the role
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within the SEO team
- Previous digital content writing experience an advantage, but not essential
- Basic understanding of SEO best practice an advantage, but not essential
Salary and benefits:
- Flexible Working
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- Monthly incentives (Past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
- Extra holiday for years of service
- Death in service benefit
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Management Development Programme
If you are looking for a new position please apply ASAP!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'