Our client are a fast growing digital business.
For those looking to take the next step in their digital marketing career, our client is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Executive to join its Organic Search department.
If you’re a content marketer or digital PR with experience planning and delivering campaigns which drive organic traffic, link acquisition and engagement, this is the opportunity for you.
Working as part of the Content Marketing team within a well-established Organic Search department, your responsibilities will include:
- Complete end-to-end ownership of your client list - including planning, execution, analysis and reporting
- Delivery of content campaigns which produce positive results for clients, both onsite and offsite
- Production of client strategy documents, competitive analyses, content audits, campaign briefs, and reports
- Communicating with the content production team to ensure outputs are delivered on-brief and on-schedule, to the highest possible standard: blog posts, guides, quizzes, interactive pieces, case studies, link acquisition content, etc.
- Assisting the agency’s client services team, attending client meetings and providing documentation and commentary as required
- Supporting for the agency’s new business function where appropriate (proposal and prospect work)
- Developing relationships with journalists, bloggers, and influencers in your clients’ industries
- Close management and planning of client budgets
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of content campaign planning, execution and reporting
- Good working knowledge of Content Marketing and SEO principles, and a desire to continually develop and test your knowledge
- Proven track record of executing link acquisition or digital PR campaigns, with demonstrable examples of links and coverage secured
- Experience using content analysis and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, etc.)
- First-class project planning and organisational skills, with the ability to keep a handle on budget figures, too
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- A keenness to step outside your comfort zone, trial new ways of working, and collaborate with a range of digital professionals
- Experience using Jira, Basecamp or a similar project management tool would be a plus.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Digital Agency
- Web Content
- Online Content
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'