Job Title- Content Marketing Executive
Location- St Albans
Our Client, a fantastic company with an excellent reputation in the beauty sector requires a reliable individual with a can do attitude who is keen to work hard and progress their career within the marketing sector.
This role will suit an individual with a Marketing or business degree who is looking for their first role within the marketing sector.
We are looking for a confident and competent professional with a passion for digital marketing and ideally 1-3years experience in a digital setting. This will suit someone who likes working in a fast paced environment who is capable in communicating with staff members of all levels.
MUST HAVE’S; Marketing/business degree, Passion for Digital Marketing, Ideally an interest in the beauty sector
- Content management of 2 Magento Websites
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Work with web and graphic design manager to support on the brand presence
- Regularly testing user experience
- Compiling reports that measure campaign performance ensuring ROI
- Day to day management of social media calendar
- Managing creative campaigns calendar and working with the digital marketing agency for implementation
- Identify new trends in the market and implement them in the plans/calendars
- Monitor brand presence on all digital channels
Experiences and skills:
- Educating to degree level- Ideally marketing or business degree
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge with social media publishing tools
- Experience and interest in the beauty sector would be highly advantageous
- Good communication skills
- You will need to have a positive and pro-active attitude to your work
- A team player
- A passion for marketing and a creative flare
- Highly organised
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
If this role is certainly ticking all the right boxes for you, please apply NOW!!
Due to the number of applications we receive, Crisp Recruitment is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'