Content Marketing Executive
Our client in Oxfordshire is looking for an SEO savvy Content Executive, who's not afraid of data, to play a key role in delivering digital content across multiple channels.
- Drive brand awareness and discoverability through online content marketing.
- Analyse and optimise digital content.
- Implement SEO strategies across all channels and suggesting innovative ways to drive inbound traffic using digital storytelling tools.
- Working with multiple stakeholders and across the different teams within the business.
- Gather information, drive through best practice and assess actions to be taken from different channel analytics.
- Experience in a similar content marketing or digital content role, working across web, email, social and multimedia.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, executing and analysing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience gathering, interrogating and using data to inform future campaigns and iterative improvements to existing online content with the aim of increasing web traffic and conversion.
- Ability to define, track and report on keywords.
- A detailed thinker with excellent copywriting skills and an eye for digital design.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple deadlines, and work with multiple stakeholders.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, with flexible start/finish times available.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression opportunities, and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"