Content Marketing Executive
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, providing you with responsibility, scope to explore the latest best practice and work in an open team where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged, it will take you on a fast pace journey and that develop your experience and skills.
Scope of role:
Reporting to the Marketing Services Director, the Content Marketing Executive will support the creation of new content within the business.
This is a hands on collaborate role working with our Digital teams, Product Marketing, PR and Marketing business units to provide consistent downloadable content such as Blogs, emails, whitepapers, case studies, social media, infographics, search and lead generation items. This content is the lifeblood for lead generation campaigns, both traditional outbound but increasingly focused on supporting, and expanding inbound.
Our content executives create these various types of downloadable content, blog regularly, expand Advanceds digital footprint, raise awareness, increase social media subscribers, and leads. The position requires a high level of creativity, an ability to work with virtual teams and to deliver high quality content and have a keen attention to detail.
- Create a minimum of four resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include case studies, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our key, or new products and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing prospects with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both Advanced key stakeholders and our target audience
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in…….. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day
- Marketing or content creation experience, qualification or related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as any additional channel-specific knowledge (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but also able to be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator and acrobat)
- Confident and enthusiastic showing a strong ability to learn and expand the role
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proactive and organised
- Customer Focus
- Flexible and open to change
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy
- Collaborative approach
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Working and good interpersonal skills
- Good IT Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job