Content Marketing Executive
£18,000 - £22,000
I have an exciting opportunity to work with the UK's largest travel business of their kind. I am looking for a Content Marketing Executive with real creative initiative to join a business that already operates in over 10 countries and is continuing to grow. This is a unique opportunity to join a business that supports development and encourages individuals to develop their own ideas into reality.
The key remit of this role is to work with the wider marketing team (including their global teams) to develop marketing activity to continue the growth of the brand.
This role will involve the follow key responsibilities:
- Plan and executive the content calendar for the brand
- Writing compelling content across blogs, case studies, brochures, email, social media etc.
- Sourcing and sharing content with their global market teams
- Testing and optimising email campaigns, web content and landing pages
- Managing and tracking campaign effectiveness
- Work with the internal marketing teams and external agencies to develop develop campaigns across adverts, social media, images and video
This is a full mixed content marketing role, you would be joining a team that has over 20 years' experience in marketing looking. I am looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Degree qualified with a relevant degree
- Work with own initiative to create and develop content campaigns
- Confident communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills
A fantastic opportunity for someone to be part of a well established global brand and a marketing team that allows people to be creative in their role, whilst supporting their development.
If you are interested, please apply with updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job