Salary up to £28,000 with 31 days Holiday and Stakeholder pension scheme!
My client are one of the largest and most advanced independent suppliers of print and document management systems in Europe who offer a Discount voucher Hub, Healthcare cashplan, Company bonus scheme, Cycle to work scheme and Childcare voucher scheme.
The Company: With 3 offices across the UK, they are committed to supporting the success of their customers by helping them to deliver smarter working practices and greater efficiencies.
- The company is going through a period of rapid growth.
- Continually looking for great people wanting to come and join their team.
The Position: confident, motivated individual to join our team as a Content and Marketing Executive. The ideal candidate will not only be keen to learn the marketing ropes and support the team with a dynamic of tasks but should also be a passionate wordsmith who can write exciting and engaging content for both internal and external audiences.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting the organisation in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development and public relations plan.
- Carry out customer/colleague interviews, research and brainstorm with other team members and subject matter experts to write fresh or adapt existing content for the suitability of different audience.
- Creating catchy titles, impactful social media posts and synopses that provide a hook to draw in the audience.
- Ensuring content contains appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Proofreading, adapting, reviewing and editing content contributions from other colleagues.
- Drafting emails, including catchy subject lines, and messaging, to maximise open rate and clickthrough
- Reviewing company website for content improvements.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Prepare and distribute marketing material.
- Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed.
- Manage the company database and Customer Relationship Management systems
The Location: Based in Croydon, Purley Way. The location is ideally situated within a short walk of shopping and food amenities, perfect for lunch! Free parking on site!
Why Should You Apply?
- Well Established (over 20 years)
- Great career prospects
- A company that truly value their staff!
Support, technician, analyst, engineer, ITIL, WAN, LAN, Networking, Server, Windows, Sophos, Mimecast, Office 365, Exchange, Group Policy.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.