Always wanted a job that utilises your creative flare and want to work for a company that will give you a large scope to write creatively? Then you need to hear about our client and their current job opportunity as a Content Marketing Executive.
Successful within their field, our client ensures that they carry the same ethos throughout that they developed over 30 years ago - to remain passionate, energetic and excited about what they do. They are offering an excellent opportunity for a creative individual to assist in creating content for their websites, magazines and social media platforms. This role will require an individual that constantly keeps up with the trends and understands the modern age and how it is affecting customer engagement.
To give an overview some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing accurate, engaging and appropriate content to be used across all digital platforms along with editing to ensure the high standards are maintained
- Managing the production schedule for the publishing of company magazine
- Responsible for managing a small budget and monitoring costs
- Devising a marketing strategy to drive engagement, leads and sales
- Identify marketing and industry trends in order to focus on appropriate topics which will keep the brand relevant
- Ensure brand identity is clearly established across all platforms and high standards are maintained
- Attending live events, exhibitions and interviewing when required
In order to be successful within this role it is important that you have great organisational skills and you must also:
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience in B2B capacity
- Excellent copy writing skills (previous material will need to be demonstrated) along with experience creating engaging content
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially WordPress, google analytics and SEO updates
- Organised with the ability to manage projects independently
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
If you feel you are a highly organised individual and are looking for a position that where you can be creative with your literacy and storytelling skills, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job