Kaizen is a content marketing agency that delivers award-winning, data-driven visual content campaigns for the UK's leading brands. Our creativity stems from the desire to deliver Content Marketing campaigns at a world-class level.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will sit in our campaign management team delivering support across all key aspects of all our content marketing campaigns including briefs, data, research, outreach and strategy. We’ve delivered data-driven PR projects for River Island, 888, Thomson Holidays and Symantec.
Our Company is comprised of specialist teams that help create a Content Marketing campaign. You will sit within the campaign team who are responsible for project managing the campaign from start to finish ensuring all the other teams deliver what is required of them and that the client is happy.
You will need to be super organised, passionate and creative to ensure our campaigns are at the forefront of the content industry. We work in a fast-paced but fun environment, you will need to be ambitious and confident and strive to deliver the best results for our clients.
- Work with the wider team to deliver campaign ideas for our clients
- Take part in ideation sessions to come up with award-winning creative ideas and concepts
- Brief different departments of the team on delivering work for your clients
- Analyse and research data for usage in visual content campaigns such as Infographics & Web Apps to help attract PR coverage.
- Support on copywriting for articles and press releases
- Implement copy edits to websites via CMS Systems as part of wider SEO Campaigns
- Assist on the outreach strategy of PR campaigns
- Produce coverage and performance reports
- Perform administrative tasks that assist with Client Communication and Management
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, Spotify and Wii-U
- Free on-site gym
- Free PerkboxMembershipinc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Upto£1000 Training Budget for Conferences, Workshops & Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Work in Central London
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- You enjoy multi-tasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
- You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet.
- You’ve got experience via internships/grad schemes/apprenticeships in PR, SEO or Content Marketing - preferably at an agency
- digital marketing
- content marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job