Content Manager - Marketing & Digital
Fascinating role working as part of a friendly marketing team, for a £100m+ t/o global healthcare business. You will need to be highly skilled at taking scientific information and translating into engaging content, also ensuring brand consistency along the way. You will be reporting into the Marketing Manager for this section and be part of a highly focussed marketing team.
Duties for the Content Manager:
- Oversee content creation for digital and traditional channels
- Social Media management
- Creation of a content marketing calendar
- SEO optimised copywriting
- Utilise content for a wide range of mediums including video and social media
- Updating website content
- Ensure clarity and accuracy on digital and traditional marketing content
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of all content
To be considered for the Content Manager role you must have
- A degree in English, Marketing or Journalism
- Marketing qualification (CIM)
- 4 years + of relevant experience in a multichannel content creation role
- Experience of writing for regulated markets
- Writing creative and engaging content
- Owning and managing a content calendar
- Translating technical copy into concise, manageable content
- Google or Adobe Analytics
This is a golden opportunity to join a company where your career can grow and develop, and you will also get the opportunity to experience international travel with the company. The company offers an excellent basic salary depending on experience and a generous benefits package.
Please don't delay and get your CV across to Claire Yardley.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'