Up to £50,000
Are you a passionate Content Manager with experience covering Strategy?
Currently recruiting for a hugely well-known online property company, that aspire to be the UK's number 1 property platform for consumers & businesses. The Content Manager will work collaboratively with the B2B marketing team to define and deliver a strategic content plan. You will also create or commission all content, including guides and tips, industry updates, insight-driven features, thought-leadership videos, case studies and more. With a fantastic business goal, brilliant benefits & modern offices, this is the perfect role for an experienced Content Manager to excel in their next role.
* Create a strategic, business-aligned content plan for a number of channels and touchpoints, including the website, social channels, email marketing, direct mail and display advertising
* Write and/or commission articles, guides, features, product descriptions and videos for a variety of channels, including website, social media, display advertising and email
* Publish and edit content using the Wordpress content management system and native social platforms
* Analyse audience data to improve content output and performance
* Help define and deliver against a set of KPIs that support business goals
* Help define a B2B content marketing strategy, including why they create content, how they create content and what they publish across all the channels
* Strong editorial skills, including writing for the web, CMS editing and picture selection and cropping
* Strong content planning experience, including managing a content calendar and prioritising work
* Strong analytical and user-centric approach - using data and analysis to improve performance, understand/improve user journeys and demonstrate ROI
* Strong communication skills (written and oral) and stakeholder management
* Good understanding of best-practice social media management, ideally with a B2B focus (e.g. LinkedIn)
* Good experience with reporting and presenting
* Exposure to customer relationship management (CRM), email marketing and other below-the-line marketing channels such as direct mail and paid social
* Exposure to managing freelance and/or content budgets
Ready to excel your career even further? Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'