- Does your life work around the Sporting Calendar?
- Are you passionate about all sports?
- Keen to join a creative and striving business?
- Want to make a difference in your role?
- Do you want to join a growing brand?
Well I have the role for you!
As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for devising, and editing a leading sports website. Whilst organising a team who are devoted to writing the best content related to real-time sports, pre-event odds, live stats and pushing this beyond the norm, for them to be first choice across multiple platforms. So, think the best content, for the biggest events within the sporting calendar!
The business has already built a strong and dedicated following within the sports industry. Team this with growth and development, across all aspects of its business and that is the recipe for success.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who
- Has a proven track record of content management for a website
- Skilled with calendar management to plan coverage for current and future sports and culture events/moments in line with the content plan
- Team management of freelancers & ensuring deadlines are met and quality assurance to maintain the onsite tone of voice.
- Holds an understanding of the betting market and promotions the help engage the audience
- Budget management skills
- A detailed understanding of how content works on Major platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google news etc.
- Devise and activation of campaigns in partnership with various clients
- Hold a detailed understanding of SEO enhancements for various platforms
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, apply today for a confidential chat!
Role - Content Manager
Location - Manchester
Package - DOE
- Content Management
- Content Strategy
- Sports Industry
- Web Content
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'