This role is perfect for an experienced Conference Producer who wants to move onto the next challenge. As a Content Manager you will be working in a fast-paced department, creating, managing and delivering bespoke marketing activities for clients, including live filmed webinar discussions, reports, infographics and private roundtables. The department is busy and growing, and there are opportunities to help develop and shape it.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Content creation and speaker sourcing for webcasts, roundtables, reports and infographics
- Project management of both small bespoke projects and large scale integrated campaigns
- Managing clients and building relationships with key contacts
- Supporting account management in the sales process - writing content proposals, attending client meetings and helping grow the department’s presence in different verticals
- Working closely with marketing to ensure well-planned marketing campaigns
- Writing and approving email and website copy
- proven experience in conference production
- Experience working on client-led, bespoke activities
- Background in creating survey-based reports, webinars and roundtables
- Outgoing with excellent networking and relationship building skills and experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent academics (2.1 and above or equivalent)
- Commercially minded
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Project Management
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'