Customer Content Manager - UP TO £35,000 + Future Career Opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Content Manager with this established and fast growing tech company. They are one of the leaders in their field and enjoy an excellent reputation.
You will enjoy bright contemporary offices and work collaboratively with touch points across multiple teams. The company is going through a time of growth so a great time to join as offers future career opportunities.
As Customer Content Manager you will be managing a team of moderators that work remotely and therefore your experience in performance management is key. You will also have an understanding of technologies with the ability to learn new platforms and be experienced within a customer success environment possessing a compassionate and understanding approach.
The Customer Content Manager is a unique role where you will be able to work closely with multi-lingual moderators, end consumers as well as external clients. You will be required to have a full understanding of processes and moderation guidelines, ensuring that the quality of reviews, consumer interactions and user generated content that is published is maintained. You will be responsible for onboarding, continuous improvement, and training of the Online Moderators and ensuring that the moderators perform with a high level of efficiency and quality by instituting a quality assuranceprogram.
The moderation community are home-based workers, with the majority of the work force in the UK.
As Customer Content Manager you will be at the heart of the business with touch points across multiple teams. On a typical day you will:
- Manage the Moderation-as-a-Service offering
- Develop monthly and yearly forecasting reports to maintain the speed of moderation during high seasons
- Collate, review and approve moderator hours andinvoices
- Look and analyse ways to improve moderation process for all clients
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines, ensuring that they are up to date and followed by moderators
- Manage day-to-day communications with moderator community members, monitoring conversations and respond in a timely fashion
- Training and managing a high-performing moderation team that provides exemplary service levels
- Manage and respond to Moderation based Support cases from customer base
- Provide performance feedback to moderators, and identify individual’s areas for improvement
- Escalate appropriately and where necessary any reviews to the 3rd party arbitrator
- Customer Success Duties will include:-
- Oversee and ensure quality communications that get sent to consumers on output of moderation and training
- Inform the communication processes across all customer segments, and develop and maintain process to consistently track customer engagement and feedback
- Collaborate with Support and Account Managers to onboard customers on platform
- Monitor and respond to clients as prioritized by your manager and the business
- Provide product training and best practise sessions whereneeded
Skills & Experience
As Customer Content Manager you will have
- Experience with content management or community moderation of user generated content
- Experience in working with the general public to communicate content moderation and curation decisions
- Are energetic, enthusiastic and a great communicator internally on all levels.
- Have the ability to problem solve and be persuasive
- Are organised, able to meet deadlines and work on many things at once
- Are articulate and possess excellent communication skills
- Are a team-player who is able to work unsupervised
- Are hungry to be in a challenging environment in a fast-growing tech company
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Project Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
In return you will enjoy a dynamic, innovative and modern environment/culture at a time of further growth so an exciting time to join
- Content Management
- User Generated Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'