I'm currently working with an innovative legal practice that is looking to hire an experienced content writer to join the Marketing and Communications team. This person will create content which will support firm wide business development activities. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a forward thinking business and wants the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects.
Content Managers key responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Head of Communications to draft copy in line with the businesses future growth plans
- Develop multiple research projects which you will have end to end responsibility for
- Active news monitoring, analysis and comment
- Support Partners and Associated with their own content creation and professional profiles
Content Managers key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Must have a proven track record of extensive academic research projects
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must have had exposure to the legal sector, either through a law related degree or work experience
- Exceptional copywriting skills, with the ability to tailor marketing literature to appeal to a variety of audiences
£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"