Profectus have a brand new requirement for an Content Manager to work for our leading client in Buckinghamshire.
Purpose of job:
Having full control of all the web content, creating exciting and relevant online editorial and brand content that will attract customers to be and be engaging enough to get them coming back for repeat business.
- Owning, creating & managing the content
- Spot unique angles on the top stories, industry trends and relevant topics
- Developing ideas for social media/community engagement and turn them into unique articles that will inspire our target audience
- Produce copy for website, blog and news articles, social media posts, case studies, infographics and ensuring it is keyword optimized for SEO and that all content goes live on time
- Create videos as well as written content and work closely with the in-house design team
- Ability to brief and manager freelance writer
- Supporting with all marketing activity, including launches and campaigns etc
- Come up with initiative ideas and have the know-how to drive and execute them
- Understand and interpret Google Analytics report to define content planning
- Maintain/improve high standards of user experience.
- Identifying areas for improvement and suggesting ways to optimise retention across the site.
- Work closely with SEO to maximize organic traffic
- 3+ years' experience in writing
- Excellent writing skills - a natural creative writing flair
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research, social media, and content
- Ability to generate content ideas and comfortable writing ad copy
- A passion for digital and content marketing and ability to drive measurable business outcomes through content generation
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- A degree in a relevant area of education - Journalism, English, PR, Marketing etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Content Editor looking to take the next step in their career as a Manager and work within a leading player in their market in the Buckinghamshire area.
- Google Analytics