Bench Talent are on the lookout for a Content Manager with a good understanding of the Credit Market!
Our Client are a leading Financial Services company based in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing content for their credit clients in Europe..
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Building relationships with key thought leaders in the credit space to develop highly relevant in-person and virtual event content.
- Programming and curating events, including small roundtables, private meeting series, webinars and panels.
- Contributing to the design, development, positioning and marketing of our client’s credit solutions & products.
- Partnering with their credit clients on new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs and industry trends.
- Collaborating with branches to ensure best practices are discussed and incorporated.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience, Other relevant experience in the industry will also be considered such as Credit-focused Journalists/ Analysts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to project professionalism and competence in front of clients. The successful candidate will be a confident, persuasive, and comfortable with grasping unfamiliar topics and operating in challenging client situations.
- An orientation toward action and passion for execution. Ability to manage a large number of highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to connect the dots between current events and investor priorities.
- Desire to conduct in-person, email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
Come and join our client’s Corporate, modern office With Bright, motivated people, a social atmosphere, Opportunities for fast progression and Competitive bonus structures!
- Content Management
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job