The Content Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of a content management and distribution programme with the aim of enhancing engagement among external stakeholders and the membership base.
This prestigious membership organisation is a leading professional body for their industry.
- Develop content for the organisation's magazine and online channels such as a blog and email newsletters
- Develop a targeted strategic content programme to increase engagement and brand awareness among new and existing audiences
- Develop and manage a rolling content schedule including bringing together business content requirements from across the organisation and audience content distribution plans
- Evaluation of the content programme through monitoring traffic and metrics, using the results to ensure constant improvement goals are met and using insight to make recommendations of ways to improve content management and delivery
- Lead and manage a content team including training and development plans and while also fostering a culture that encourages openness and innovation
- Ensure budgets are properly reported and projects are managed to timescales and budget
- Manage and coordinate numerous content development projects
- Manage, coordinate and motivate content teams, involving contribution from varied team members (ranging from internal colleagues from across the business to external agencies).
- Management of projects from start to completion
- Understanding of the editorial process
- Communicate effectively and confidently in speaking and writing with strong copywriting and editorial capabilities
- Undertake effective analysis, particularly audience engagement measurements and monitoring (ie, Google Analytics)
- Focused on innovation and creative thinking with a track record of developing new ideas and introducing change
- Working with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Proactive self-starter, able to manage own and others' workloads
- Being a positive, constructive, supportive and flexible team leader
- Ability to work in consultation and collaboratively with others to achieve best results
- Strong team player but can work independently
- Experience using CMS
- Salary of between £43,000-£46,000 depending on experience
- Generous pension scheme and other benefits
- Flexible working