My client, a leading retail and wholesale group, are looking for an interim Content Manager to join the team on a 6-month contract to develop and deliver a social and content strategy during a transformation period.
Purpose of the Role
Manage the development and implementation of the company's content and social media strategy, providing daily management of external agencies.
Manage the coordination with internal stakeholders to align the delivery of a Social Media Content plan across a new project for the business.
- Manage the development of Content and Social Media strategy
- Provide daily liaison with our agencies, managing their tasks within budget and delivery timeframe.
- Manage tracking of agencies deliverables and their costs securing we get the best out of our investment
- Create a project plan and subsequently manage all stages of the process required to deliver the content and social media strategy to completion successfully and on time
- Secure right involvement of senior stakeholders in the formulation of the strategy and in the implementation of the Social Media content plan
- Manage the delivery of the contributing project team, providing a useful project framework, checking and tracking progress against project plan, foreseeing and managing risks to the project delivery
- Prepare and deliver management presentations as needed
- Engage at various levels in the business to communicate progress and gather crucial information to the development of the strategy and plan
- Support the development of the social media content plan by providing management and direction to external suppliers and other members of the company's group.
- Manage the project budget and the timelines to deliver the social content plan
Email CV to to apply.