Partnered with Universal, 20th Century Fox, Amazon, TED and Warner Bros they provide an infotainment platform across the UK, Europe, Canada, the US, Mexico and Chile.
With big plans for 2019, they are forecast to serve over 1 billion passenger journeys per annum.
This is a 2 month internship, paying £1000 per month, designed to lead to a permanent graduate position paying £20-24k per annum (depending on experience)
We’re looking for someone to start their career and grow with our company. Working in our content team, the role will be to work closely with the team leader to learn all the processes involved in that department specifically with the handling and processing of tailored content for each client.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Creating detailed content plans for each client
- Downloading and encoding content
- Coming up with innovative new content ideas
- Drafting reports on content usage
- Must be a recent graduate
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen to learn with a strong work ethic
- Strong writing skills
- We’ve got a great company culture
- Work here is fun, diverse and interesting
- It’s a great place to start your career and grow with the company
- Office dog!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'