- Full service digital agency
- Richmond, Greater London
- Must have agency experience
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced content guru looking to take the next step in their career. An integral part of a very busy team, the Content Manager will support the Content Strategy Lead in delivering digital strategies for an expanding client base and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content across social media and websites.
You will spend your time working across diverse clients, from fashion to science (with a bias towards B2B technology), and will be a core point of contact across the inter-connected disciplines. Your primary focus will be on social media campaigns (paid and organic), and paid search and SEO, as well as supporting content. This role presents a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience across diverse knowledge areas and build your career skillset in a small agency where you will be given greater responsibility.
- Content ideation, creation and curation, to include briefing creative teams
- Running various paid social media campaigns concurrently
- Benchmarking, forecasting and reporting social media campaign performance with social media KPIs and metrics
- Copywriting for b2b and b2c audiences
- Keyword research and website optimisation to fulfil SEO purposes
- Assisting in the implementation and optimisation of paid media campaigns
- Assisting in the development and implementation of client strategies
- Developing own learning in all areas of content marketing and keeping on top of industry developments
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a content marketing role at an agency.
- Demonstrable experience producing content for brands
- Paid social media experience
- Strong knowledge of SEO and paid marketing
- Familiarity with social media reporting metrics and tools
- Ability to analyse relevant data to improve performance
- Adeptness at creating content for different audiences. A natural flair for written communication is of upmost importance.
- This role will also be client facing, so we're looking for someone with great communication skills on and off paper.
- Exceptional organisation skills and a proactive nature with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about social media, content marketing, and a creative thinker. We're looking for an all-rounder who can hit the ground running and turn their hand to creative and analytical outputs with minimal assistance.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Contact Max at GoodEgg digital today.
- Social Media
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job