About The Opportunity
This role is to join our clients team but based inturn at their clients head office in Surrey.
It’s a great opportunity to work for a global agency, but within a client setting, as part of UK Content and CRM team.
Responsible for internal engagement across multiple client departments, mapping out content resources and requirements, to ensure we are able to deliver engaging CRM programmes to their UK’s target audiences
- Based within client offices you will be a critical client point of contact and a core part of the the two teams
- Working closely with the our Client's lead Content Strategist supporting the development of the annual content strategy, quarterly and monthly content plans.
- Working with key clients, and cross business departments, you will be responsible for collating, cataloging and identifying the gaps in creative content that is produced and can be used by the UK team to deliver the content strategy and plans
- Supporting the onsite and London agency based team you will recommend content to deliver against all briefs and identifying gaps in availability
- Writing briefs and briefing the our client's London team for any additional content requirements
- 3-5 year’s experience in a digital agency CRM or content team or 3-5 years in a client side content or CRM role
- Proven ability of building strong relationships across a multitude of departments, disciplines and levels of stakeholders
- Able to manage a multitude of projects, prioritising to ensure the agency is always delivering against the client’s latest needs
- Able to be an essential member of the Samsung client team while always supporting the agencies approach and delivering against the agencies agenda
- Proven ability of handling creative development projects including brief writing and presenting creative work to clients
- Experience of client environment whilst working for an external agency
- Worked closely with content strategists, producing content calendars and content audits
- Played a role in a content studio/ governance process, commission work and adapting it for a variety of distribution channels.
- Content Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job