We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office Sales & Marketing team as Content Management & Optimisation Executive.
In this role you will support the Online User Experience Manager to further develop the Center Parcs Activities and Aqua Sana websites; in order to create 'best in class' customer journeys and drive customer satisfaction, ultimately increasing conversion, average transaction value rates and revenue.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong relationship building skills will be required as you will liaise with a number of internal stakeholders to ensure that the latest information is ready and available to display to guests.
Other responsibilities will include working closely with the Online User Experience Manager to correctly draw conclusions and insights for both web developments and further tests, continually ensuring that our Activities and Aqua Sana offering are available for guests and creating and maintaining procedures relating to Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target.
Whilst this role will predominantly focus on Center Parcs Activities and Aqua Sana (both internal and external) it may involve working on other areas at certain times.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4 week period (37.5 hours per week). Normal Head Office working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional flexibility with working hours will be required.
- Good understanding of multivariate testing and personalisation tools, preferably Adobe Target
- Strong understanding of content management systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships both with internal teams & external agencies along with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A good eye for website design and engaging copy
- Experience within a leisure or travel environment
- Familiar with website analytics packages – preferably Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Project management experience
To apply for this role click on the 'apply now' button below, or simply send your CV to
Closing date: 2 October 2018 at 12 Noon
1st Interviews to be held: Friday 12 October 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"