Content Licensing Manager - Salary from £30k - £33k Basic + 20% OTE Bonus (based on Personal and Company Performance) + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and subsidized gym membership.
Do you have economic analysis experience or a finance background? Are you commercially minded and have interest on strategic planning? If so, then please read on!
Our client provides the most expansive and accurate data insights into both developed and developing economies around the world. They are now the service of choice for economic and investment research by economists, analysts, investors, corporations, and universities around the world and are currently looking to recruit for a Content Licensing Manager / Economic Analyst to join their London team.
About the role of Content Licensing Manager / Economic Analyst
As a Content Licensing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and satisfying customers’ information needs across our client’s product offering. This is achieved by maintaining and developing solid professional relationships with the existing network of data providers, researching potential content opportunities, and approaching and building relationships with new partners.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop a content acquisition strategy and roadmap that is consistent with company goals and meets defined revenue targets, considering clients’ needs and requests, content gaps and competition trends
- Proactively identify new data from new and existing suppliers
- Work closely with other stakeholders including Product Managers, Database, Helpdesk and Sales teams across the globe
- Manage relationships with global content partners, including renewal processes, new negotiations and partnership terminations
- Manage approved budgets for content acquisition
There is fantastic scope for growth and the role would suit an ambitious individual who has a strong interest in Economics and would like to progress their career with a forward-thinking company within Financial Data.
Your Skills and Experience
- Degree educated preferably in Economics, Business or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working as an Economic Analyst or within Financial Research / Financial Data
- Experience in Content Licensing would be beneficial but not essential
- Good understanding of financial markets / economic data
- Excellent negotiation, organizational and analytical skills
- Have an interest in financial markets or emerging markets
Apply now for this Content Licensing Manager role. For more information, please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants, we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time, but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Content Licensing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'