Due to filling previous content jobs with excellent candidates, we now need more !
Do you have content or copywriting skills you want to put into action? We are seeking a creative and driven individual to join the content team and work across a wide variety of clients. Perhaps you studied journalism and want to flex your writing muscles? Want to build upon that marketing degree you already have? We are an SEO company looking for a content marketing with a minimum of 1 years’ experience - if you have a content portfolio or personal blog, even better. Also, SEO knowledge is an advantage but if you love to write, we want to hear from you!
You will be working alongside the Head of Content, as well as the wider in-house search team, across a variety of different clients. No two days are the same so you can rest assured you will be able to progress your digital marketing career in a vibrant and fast-paced atmosphere. We love what we do, so the successful individual will need to work to the highest standard to keep client retention rates high.
Ongoing training will be provided but we are ideally looking for a content writer with 1+ years of experience, this could be agency or client side. However, a marketing background isn’t imperative. This role would be suited to those who have studied the likes of journalism, PR, or English that want a career in digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year content writing experience
- Have the ability to research and write creative content
- Be able to think outside the box
- Be able to adapt tone and style based on each client
- Have experience with (or some) of the following tools: GoogleAnalytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Majestic, Buzz Sumo, Prowly
- The ability to use CMS such as WordPress but training will be given
We understand that not all talent is based on a degree. Therefore, if you don’t completely match the criteria above but have a content portfolio or personal blog we’d like to hear from you too.
You will work closely with and support the Head of Content and the wider SEO studio on campaigns for various clients. You will also be expected to:
- Develop content strategies in line with the objectives and KPIs of clients
- Have your finger on the pulse of individual industry trends and be ahead of the curve with new content ideas
- Project manage your own content strategies
- Undertake research and analysis both on and off-page to discover new content avenues for clients
- Create incredible content that addresses the client’s needs in both short and long-form
- Create content that will boost client backlink portfolios
- Support link acquisition campaigns through creative outreach
- Create relationships with market-leading publications, journalists, bloggers and client industry experts
- Have a keen analytical eye to assess the performance of content created to allow for further campaign development
A Typical Content Executives Day
Each day is different but to give you a taste of Chillibyte life, you can expect to be involved with:
- Brain-storming high impact content marketing strategies that drive high quality organic traffic
- Reverse engineering successful competitor content strategies
- Analysis current keywords and discovering new opportunities for targeting
- Executing client work in a timely manner and to an excellent standard
- Communicating effectively to the Head of Content and wider SEO studio team
- Continuing to learn and develop your knowledge of content marketing/SEO whilst sharing any new knowledge with the team
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven individual who wants to be a key player as part of the SEO studio team. We have an incredible team of talented individuals and finding a candidate that is the right fit is important. We are looking for individuals that reflect our core beliefs:
- Strive for excellence, not mediocrity
- There is a way around everything, it’s just a matter of finding it
- Empower, inspire and support every member of the team
- Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders
- Be assertive and use your initiative
- Never stop learning, be curious and adapt to win
What you will get as a Chillibyte employee:
Our team love working at Chillibyte, a number of them have been with the company for years. Whilst you know what we expect from you, you will get:
- To work for a fast growing company with an incredibly supportive team
- The opportunity to spend everyday doing what you love and progressing in your career
- Work with like minded team members who are enthusiastic, creative, and friendly
- A very competitive salary
- The ability to continue growing your skills and progress up the career ladder
- The opportunity to work from home and flexitime
- Your own laptop and accessories to facilitate remote working
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution - we are way ahead of most agencies
- To work in an awesome quirky office in the countryside (great for when you need a moment to zen)
Sound like a content executive job you’d love to have? Simply email your CV
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'