Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continue growth they are now looking for a Content Writer to join they team, producing descriptive and engaging consumer content for a range of products across a range of media.
As a member of the team in,you will play a key part in researching and communicating the business views and insights to UK consumers.
The ideal candidate will be computer savvy consumer champion with a keen eye for detail. As part of the team, you will help the business reach their target audience by delivering both useful and attractive online information.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Planning, writing and editing reports, infographics, article programmes, slide decks, guides, social media posts, and a range of other content assets
- Good knowledge in trends and emerging issues across financial services
- Comfortable and confident in taking a view on market trends, news and communicating these verbally, written and social media
- Proven ability to plan and oversee research or editorial projects and processes
- Strong analytical skills, adept at navigating large data sets
- Strong editing skills, with the ability to structure longer reports in detail and to help authors extract the story from interviews and survey data
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to deliver compelling, clean copy against tight deadlines
- Ability to learn about and deliver new types of editorial product, including digital-first content
- Good presentation and influencing skills
- Confident with the ability to work on own initiative and challenge where necessary
- Strong sense of ownership with a pro-active and can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace working environment
- Working on survey projects, for example researching the topic and developing survey questionnaires; analysing and reporting on survey data
- Supporting advisory programmes: compiling literature reviews, competitor reviews and whitespace analysis
- Working with other partners (designers, production companies) where relevant
- Understanding of regulatory developments in the financial services industry, and how they are impacting market participants
- Degree in English or Journalism
- Excellent written skills
- Great eye for detail
- Meticulous approach to content writing
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of Consumer Financial Services
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Financial Services
- Web Content
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'