Content Executive - writer - business & politics
Are you the kind of content executive who can…
- wrap your head around complex ideas quickly
- write inspiring copy for new propositions, campaigns and events
- use customer insight and inspiration / industry trends to ideate and shape content
- work with designers on concepts to bring language to life
- advise colleagues on how to write well - through workshops, drop-ins, 121s and written guidance
- get the best out of your subject matter experts
- champion the customer
- adapt style and tone for different audiences, situations and formats?
You will be helping us with projects like…
- finding the right words to help us bring our member offer to life
- coming up with different ideas about how to turn technical content into something meaningful for members - working with our design and video teams to bring your ideas to life
- working with subject matter experts to create member content - whether engaging emails, bold blogs or respected reports
- ideating and writing optimised copy for our new website
- helping to build our corporate narrative
- championing our tone-of-voice guidelines
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of different pieces of content.
Your role will include working with different teams and across different mediums.
We're looking for a content executive who will:
- Genuinely care about good writing
- Build relationships
- Be customer-focused
- Be comfortable managing their own workload and deadlines
- Be proactive in their suggestions and ideas
- Ask good questions
- Enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
- Communicate with confidence
- Be passionate about continuous learning.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'