Content Executive/Manager (DOE)
Our client is a leading business services company based in Devon. With a reputation for delivering
exceptional service and market leading offerings, they are well poised for further growth.
Working as part of the strong Marketing team, you will join like-minded individuals, who enjoy the company they work for and hold enthusiasm for the sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the content marketing strategy across the portfolio of brands
- Developing and implementing tone and voice of brands
- Planning and implementing new content ideas and
- Working with the SEO manager to find and develop new content ideas that will ensure our brands rank for specific keywords
Your skills and experience should include:
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Previous experience working in a marketing environment
- Good reporting and analysis skills
- Knowledge of using social media channels
- Knowledge of content marketing and blogging
- Ability to write informative and interesting content
- Confident in networking and building relationships
All third party CV’s will be considered through Adjacency. Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
If you feel you are ready for this challenge, please contact Darragh Moss Quoting DM1023.
- Digital Copywriting
- Marketing Campaigns
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job