We are a large, multi-national Digital Content team based in Corby with some team members based at our new office in St Pancras Square, London, where we are neighbours of Google, Universal & Havas
We enrich content for a product range in excess of 1m skus and publish 50,000 new products a year! Our primary driver is anticipating and answering customers' product related questions in multiple languages in over 30 countries around the world.
We value data over opinion and use customer-activity metrics, supplier insight and competitor benchmarking to drive a competitive commercial advantage. We transform base product content into something that answers customers' questions, enhances their user experience and gives our customers the confidence to purchase.
We have huge ambitions and are on a journey to create something very special. We have a clear vision of where we want to get to - a powerhouse with a seductive customer experience and a best in class content team where talent can flourish and develop whilst having a great time doing it.
To get a feel for us as a team you can check us out here:
The purpose of the Content Enrichment Executive is to drive commercial results by optimising product content to increase customer traffic, conversion and satisfaction.
You will be supporting the Head of Content Publication & Enrichment in executing short & long term plans to deliver the most effective result in sales, traffic and other key performance indicators.
Your responsibilities will include:
Executing the Content Enrichment plan
- Working with Head of Content Publication & Enrichment and using customer data to identify the biggest content commercial improvement opportunities
- Complete daily/weekly activities to deliver these improvements
Improving customer satisfaction
- Being ahead of the game in proactively enriching written content, especially product titles
- Reacting quickly by completing amendments based on customer feedback
- Using customer data to identify further improvement opportunities
Optimising content for search
- Understanding how content affects both onsite search and SEO
- Benchmark competitor and supplier content
- Create unique product content that enhances our search performance
Product Category Stakeholder Management
- Act as Content point of contact for the product category team
- Communicating activity plan in a clear and timely manner
Anticipate future customer trends
- Identify, source and/or create new types of product content
- Future content types could include data for Internet Of Things (IOT), and to facilitate Smart Asset Management
- Sharing best practise between content team, other functions of the digital team and the product category teams
- Proactively contribute to function and department meetings and initiatives
- Proactively reporting the impact of enrichment activity
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve performance
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required
Your personality will demonstrate:
Customer Focus: you will be customer focused at all times, because our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Enthusiasm: you will be full of energy with a can-do attitude.
Proactivity: you will be eager to work autonomously, take initiative, embrace challenge, proactively seeking new opportunities and innovation.
Curiosity: you will be passionate about all things digital, you will have the passion to stay up-to date with the new technologies, trends & channel developments.
Drive for results: goal oriented, always want to deliver best in class, happily take new challenges and constantly seek new solution to reach business and personal objectives.
Playing well with others: we work together towards our global vision. You need to be a team player who can gain trust and find common ground to solve problems. You are keen to share your knowledge and experience with your peers and local teams.
You will have:
- Proficient written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Some digital experience (Content, Copywriting, SEM or Onsite Search)
- Good analytical skills, experienced with Excel and preferable experience with either Adobe or Google Analytics
- A Continuous Improvement mind-set
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Copy writing
- onsite search