Content Enrichment Executive - Commercial Lead
We are a large, multi-national Digital Content team based in Corby with some team members based at our new office in St Pancras Square, London, where we are neighbours of Google, Universal & Havas
We enrich content for a product range in excess of 1m skus and publish 50,000 new products a year! Our primary driver is anticipating and answering customers' product related questions in multiple languages in over 30 countries around the world.
We value data over opinion and use customer-activity metrics, supplier insight and competitor benchmarking to drive a competitive commercial advantage. We transform base product content into something that answers customers' questions, enhances their user experience and gives our customers the confidence to purchase.
We have huge ambitions and are on a journey to create something very special. We have a clear vision of where we want to get to - a powerhouse with a seductive customer experience and a best in class content team where talent can flourish and develop whilst having a great time doing it.
To get a feel for us as a team you can check us out here:
The purpose of the Content Enrichment Executive - Commercial Lead is to work closely with the Head of Content Publication and Enrichment and the relevant Product Category team to build a consolidated category focussed content enrichment plan that delivers the most effective result in sales, traffic and other key performance indicators. To track performance and measure success of the plan and to work collaboratively with the other category commercial leads to share best practice and leverage opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
Building and Executing the Content Enrichment plan
- Working with Head of Content Publication & Enrichment and using customer data to identify the biggest content commercial improvement opportunities
- Track performance of the plan to ensure on target
- Prioritise the biggest opportunities by using data
- Complete daily/weekly activities to deliver these improvements
Improving customer satisfaction
- Being ahead of the game in proactively enriching written content, especially product titles
- Reacting quickly by completing amendments based on customer feedback
- Using customer data to identify further improvement opportunities
Optimising content for search
- Understanding how content affects both onsite search and SEO
- Benchmark competitor and supplier content
- Create unique product content that enhances our search performance
Product Category Stakeholder Management
- Act as Content point of contact for the product category team
- Present back commercial results of content enrichment activities
- Communicating activity plan in a clear and timely manner
Anticipate future customer trends
- Identify, source and/or create new types of product content
- Future content types could include data for Internet Of Things (IOT), and to facilitate Smart Asset Management
- Sharing best practise between content team, other functions of the digital team and the product category teams
- Proactively contribute to function and department meetings and initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the other commercial leads to share best practice and ensure alignment
- Proactively reporting the impact of enrichment activity
- Identify activities that yield the biggest commercial impact
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve performance
You will have:
- Proficient written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Some digital experience (Content, Copywriting, SEM or Onsite Search)
- Good analytical skills, experienced with Excel and preferable experience with either Adobe or Google Analytics
- A Continuous Improvement mind-set
- Good coaching skills to support team members to continually grow their commercial expertise
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Copy writing
- team management
- onsite search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"