Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,500 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Bodicote, Nr Banbury
£24,942 per annum (rising to £26,254 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,500 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed communicator to join our team in the role of Content Editor. Working closely with the Content Manager (and deputising in their absence) your role will be to ensure relevant and timely communications and dissemination of information across various operational teams within Sanctuary Group.
The team’s role is to provide Sanctuary staff across all operational areas with a source of data that resolves their enquiries efficiently and effectively. The Content Editor will also support with project management of improvements to the database, supporting and liaising with colleagues in order to deliver these requirements.
Skills and experiences:
- The ideal candidate will have impeccable written communication skills and proof reading experience
- Email management, good grammar, exceptional attention to details and being comfortable communicating with staff at all levels are all essential skills for this position
- Experience of using SharePoint or an enterprise content management system would be desirable
- Previous experience in internal communications would be highly advantageous
- Above all you will be confident, approachable and enthusiastic
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 14 October 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'