Pay rate: £20.28 p/h
Contract: Ongoing temporary
Your duties will include:
• Identify and understand different service area needs and translate them into meaningful content.
• Work with different service leads to develop new sections to cover their service changes.
• Identify problems with content based on analytics.
• Support development of content on promotional websites.
• Define and launch new content-related features of the Council`s corporate websites.
• Create and support customer-facing information about the services.
• Scope, write, edit and publish digital content across all channels
• Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified in copywriting and editing or preferably have an English degree or similar field
• Experience of writing for the web and creating accessible and usable content
• Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define content
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong editorial background
• Experience in working with content publishing systems, preferably Sitecore
• Experience in correcting formatting issues in a content management system
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and passion to succeed within this role or know someone who does, please apply or email your CV to Kornelia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job