Are you a Content Editor with a passion for compelling content? Do you have a sharp eye and outstanding attention to detail? Can you speak German at native level? Are you interested in sport? If the answer to these questions is 'yes' then this could be the position for you.
We are looking for a full-time native level German speaking Content Editor to join our German digital marketing and editorial team. Based in our Leeds office, you'll join a vibrant and creative working environment and reap the benefits of flexible working hours, regular social events, exciting projects and a real scope to progress within the company.
As a skilled Content Editor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspiring and guiding our growing writing team to ensure standards are kept high and to maximise their potential
- Take ownership of the editing process, provide constructive feedback and keep on top of the latest news - particularly relating to our clients' industries
- Manage 1500+ pieces of content per month and liaise with 200+ writers
- Help to expand our writer database by appraising potential new recruits and maintaining close involvement in the training process
We pride ourselves on creating content which is fresh, engaging and completely tailored to meet the requirements of both our clients and target readership.
Content Editor Skills and experience:
- Must be of native level German speaking (fluent)
- Must be able to demonstrate efficiency and impeccable organisational skills
- Completed some form of higher education (ideally degree level)
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- Meticulous attention to detail and creative flair
- The ability to multitask and thrive within a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A real desire to be part of a team
- Strong IT skills (PC or Mac)
By no means essential, but advantageous:
- Experience of working in a busy digital agency
- Knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, affiliate, PR) in relation to content
- An interest in sport or iGaming
- Interest/basic knowledge of betting and the bookmaking sector
So, if you fancy becoming our next German speaking Content Editor, please send your CV through the apply button. Look out for an acknowledgement email that will be sent when your application is received.