Career moves are currently assisting a London consultancy with the recruitment of an experienced Content Editor in a newly developed role within the organisation. This is a standalone role perfect for someone who enjoys working independently with acute attention to detail, accuracy, and errors.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be practiced within editing, with a passion for technology, and economics, especially within the energy markets. This role offers the individual to grow, expand, and claim ownership of this key position within the content process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proof reading, editing, and improving business reports, with focus on technology, economics and markets.
- Insuring report data sets are consistent with accompanying text.
- Overseeing report layout and checking content for accuracy and errors within the wider subscription process.
- A BSc or Ma within Chemistry or similar disciple.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills and experience.
- Self-starter capable of creating and managing own workload.
- Capable of developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
If you have a passion for the field of science and the growth of academia, the publication of important research within the industry, and a detailed understanding of the English language with a close eye for detail and proofreading, then this could be your role!
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job