Content Editor 12 Month FTC
Our client is seeking to bring in an experienced Content Editor on a 12 Month Contract to support the team in producing a high volume of economic reports and curate the company's content library.
Our south-Bucks based client is on the cutting edge in their industry, providing clients with actionable insights to drive strategy. With an eye for innovation, they offer a dynamic environment emphasising learning, collaboration and growth.
- Editing of both short-form and long-form content to ensure absence of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors
- Ensuring content is produced in suitable tone of voice for target audience
- Management of content using CMS
- Prioritising work-flow with a high volume of reports to be edited monthly
- Liaising with stakeholders within the business to ensure clear understanding of content
- Occasional ad hoc project/administrative support within the team
Degree in English, Literature, Economics, Finance, Politics, International Relations
- Proven experience of close editing of content in a professional context
- Experience of editing financial reports a plus
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage time to prioritise tasks
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders while fulfilling a mostly autonomous role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and any CMS
- 12 Month Contract
- All-inclusive day rate of £110.00-£130.00 PAYE
- Potential for role to become permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'