If you have a talent for innovative and creative digital content this is the role for you! This thriving Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a Content Director to join their talented team and help to lead exciting new campaigns.
Content Director - About the Company
This leading Digital Marketing Agency based in Shropshire is looking for a Content Director to join its creative and talented team! They work with some of the most well-known global brands and have offices located across the world. They are always aiming to deliver the best campaigns for their clients and they have a reputation for strong client relationships. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving Digital Marketing Agency as their Content Director!
Content Director - About the Role
The purpose of the Content Director is to support the Head of Content and lead the Content team including Managers and Executives to ensure all content strategies are working with the client brand. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans in order to achieve the client’s agreed targets.
Responsibilities of the Content Director:
- Develop and execute the client strategy to increase profits and always provide the best customer service.
- Manage the profitability of key accounts.
- Liaise with the Head of SEO and Head of Content to provide an input into the direction of the department.
- Work with the team to ensure effective implementation of content campaigns.
- Support the SEO and Content teams where necessary.
- Ensure content best practices are being followed.
- Support SEO Managers and Executives to highlight successes to clients.
- Provide reports about the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Share reports with analytic teams.
- Line manage a team of Content Executives and Strategists, including monthly 1:1’s and mentor new team members.
- Identify areas of development with the business and support the Head of Content to increase productivity.
- Responsible for training and mentoring new members of the team.
Key Skills of the Content Director:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Content Advertising.
- 3+ years of line management experience.
- Confident ideas person who is not afraid to share their ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Mathematical and analytical mind.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- A clear passion for Content and Digital Marketing.
Sound like your dream role? Then contact our award winning recruitment team today!
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job