Content Director - £100K
An exciting opportunity has arisn to for a SEO director to work for a market leading online doctors.
Tasks will involve:
• Creating a unique international digital content strategy, focused around awareness, that
supports my clients brand positioning, and drives customers through the lifecycle, from awareness
through to purchase
• Define and track key content metrics around production, engagement and performance.
With a particular focus on working with performance marketing to maximise the value we get
• Set the benchmark for content quality in the business, ensuring everything content they
do is exceptional; working particularly closely with performance marketing, product, SEO and
• Develop innovative content ideas, and take them (with support) from concept to
• Build and manage an editorial calendar
• Set the vision for the team, then build and nurture a high performing group of people
• Deep (demonstrable) expertise in creating and executing a customer focused digital
• Able to prove (with examples) how your work has directly contributed to the growth of a
• Need to be able to show that as well as being creative, that you understand the role of
content metrics, and be able to prove the ROI case for content
- Content Management
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"