Content Developer Apprentice at DPD
Content Developer Apprentice at DPD
AVADO are an education provider that works with exciting companies, like DPD, to find their future talent through apprenticeships. This is an Junior Content Producer level 3 apprenticeship role.
To work in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge which will assist the Content Developer Apprentice to complete their qualification, and work towards a substantive post upon successful completion of their apprenticeship.
The Content Developer Apprentice will support the creation of engaging, high quality, eLearning based training modules. Working as a crucial member of our team and alongside our subject matter experts, you will manage, design, develop and launch online learning programmes that are bright, inventive, interactive and stimulating with the support from the Coaching & Online training manager.
You will also maintain existing courses and contribute to the fresh and modern appearance of our bespoke training programmes working closely alongside the CSCS Training & Development Team.
The definition of eLearning for DPD is technology-based learning programmes that work on current and future tools i.e. computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets. These will work as stand-alone programmes or as a blended learning approach.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- To complete all pre-agreed course material, content, training and exams in a timely manner
- To commit and continue to develop and upskill yourself with support from the CSCS Training & Development team to ensure the ability to utilise all tools used within the team.
- To have regular meetings and report all exam, training and meeting results to Line
Manager as appropriate
- To attend external training workshops (where relevant) to further knowledge of tools used
- To continuously research and practice skills/tools required for the role as outlined by your Line Manager Inc. but not limited to: Apple Keynote, Articulate 360, Adobe - Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Character Animator, Apple iMovie, QuickTime Player/Recorder, Google Sites and DPD UK chosen Learning Management System (LMS)
- Support T&D Coaching and Online Training Manager to design and develop innovative eLearning training modules for internal teams in DPD UK
- Collaborates effectively with T&D Team and other members of the Sales & CRM to
support training initiatives
- Liaise with internal departments to understand best practices across eLearning within DPD UK
- Work with internal departments to support the creation of eLearning content
- Creation of videos to support eLearning & training initiatives across Business Units/Regions
- Drive best practises of standardisation across all training content
- Research emerging industry trends, new technologies, concepts and techniques to update current training curriculum as appropriate
- Review the effectiveness of our eLearning programmes and offer suggestions on where to make changes to enhance the learning experience
- Support Coaching & Online Training Manager in maintaining and updating existing online training material where required
- Collate feedback from end users to analyse and help create the development of future content
- Drive best practises of standardisation across all eLearning content
- Support with the administration of any eLearning platform for DPD UK
Any other necessary support duties at the request of the Coaching & Online Training Manager.
Key Measures of Performance
- Positive feedback from Coaching & Online Training Manager
- Positive feedback from the Training & Development Manager
- Creation of engaging videos or communications to support eLearning initiatives
- Positive feedback from the Apprentice Coordinator
- Successful completion of each stage of Apprenticeship
- Continued self-development within the role
Adhering to principles and values
- Demonstrates DPD’s DNA (Core Values)
Relating and networking
- Establishes good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Relates and communicates well to people at all levels
- Builds trusting relationships with key members to ensure business area activity is communicated at all times
Planning and organising
- Plans activities and projects well in advance expecting and accepting change could happen
- Manages time effectively
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Constantly achieves project goals
- Focuses on customer needs and sets high standards for output
Creating and innovation
- Identifies improvements to existing T&D activity through the use of eLearning tools
Can graduates apply?
Yes, graduates can apply for an apprenticeship as long as it's in an industry unrelated to their degree. For example, candidates with a marketing degree are, unfortunately, ineligible to start the level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'