This role will work on multiple learning projects within the Training & Knowledge team designing and developing new ideas. The majority of these will be based online but there may also be times when required to deliver training, this may also involve some travel.
The successful candidate will come from a learning and development background with experience of working on multiple learning projects simultaneously. They will be an experienced learning designer with instructional design experience. Experience of designing online learning is essential.
- GCSE or equivalent in English/Maths
- Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages - essential
- Experience within a training or technical environment role - essential
- Experience of creating learning content - essential
- Advanced PowerPoint skills - essential
- Windows 8.1/10 and Office 2013 experience - essential
- Experience of using Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Ontuitive Learning Guide - highly desirable
- CIPD in Learning & Development - desirable
- Experience in a HR environment - desirable
Wild Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job