Content Designers - Glasgow/Edinburgh - 6 Month contract
Our major public sector client has multiple roles available for skilled Content Designers to be based either in Glasgow or Edinburgh. You will be responsible for translating complex language into engaging content, helping people gain a better understanding of good web usability and identifying creative content to suit user needs.
- Extensive experience of writing for the web
- Experience of creating accessible user-centred content and using various online channels
- Proven ability utilizing data and user feedback to define and refine content
- Experience of reviewing content against digital standards
- Experience in working with various content publishing systems.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with the public sector and knowledge of working within an Agile project management environment, either within delivery teams or through involvement in coordination or strategy.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job