Our client, a Global Management Consultancy is looking for Content Designer:
YOUR WILL BE BASED AT HOME
Your role will entail the following:
? develop content plans and strategies based on user needs
? write clear, usable and accessible content in plain English
? review content to make sure it's accurate, relevant, accessible and written in line with GOV.UK style
? communicate the principles of content design to your service team and others across your organisation
? advocate for users of your service by challenging requests that don't support their needs
? design the content of a range of digital services for citizen users
? be involved in the approval and governance process
? work with colleagues across teams to agree on the intent of the service to ensure this is met by the content you produce
You possess the following experience and skills:
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Identifiy key stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and works with teams to build relationships whilst also meeting user needs.
- Take opposing views to reach consensus.
- Understand how to work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made
- Strategic thinking
- Able to define strategies and policies, providing guidance to others on working in the strategic context.
- Evaluate current strategies to ensure business requirements are being met and exceeded where possible.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Creates effective content for digital channels.
- Identifies and engages with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence.
- Understand and define research which fits user needs.
- Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
A content designer works on the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and government deliver a policy intent. Their work may involve the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels.
- Content Designer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'