• The Content Designer is responsible for leading and providing specialist advice on the development of content for digital services which provide an innovative and effective delivery channel for products and services.
• Working at many stages in the lifecycle of a product, the post holder will be responsible for the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or content that helps a user understand and complete their journey more effectively.
• The post holder will work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary Service Transformation Team and will work closely with user researchers, service designers and user experience designers to enhance the teams effectiveness to ensure the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and the organisation achieve its expected outcome.
• A post graduate level qualification, professional certification or equivalent experience in a communications, user experience or information and knowledge management discipline, combined with significant experience and specialist digital content experience and skills.
• Leading digital content design, planning and management including websites, intranets, apps and digital media.
• Content Management Systems (CMS), responsive design, information architecture, online transactions, digital marketing campaigns, search optimisation, analytics and measurement of digital products.
• Knowledge of developing user experiences across a range of digital products, informed by insights into user behaviour and a good understanding of user research techniques.
• Experience of managing multiple digital content projects concurrently
• A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively formally and informally in writing and in person by listening to and understanding the views of customers, partners and stakeholders and conveying complex or difficult messages clearly and concisely and in an appropriate way for the audience
• Experience of presenting to Executive and Board level meetings (or equivalent) and an understanding of corporate governance systems
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Proven skills in managing and motivating staff to achieve results and provide an excellent customer-focused service
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'